Outcomes of Montessori Pre-K through 12th Grade Education
Compass Montessori School
- Is an experienced thoughtful writer and reader, adjusts the use of spoken, written, and visual language, to respond to the needs of society, to acquire new information and for personal fulfillment.
- Has developed a mathematical mind: experienced use of the power of mathematical thinking in problem-solving and paradigm formation.
- Is competent and knowledgeable in life sciences, physical sciences and advancing technology.
- Is economics literate and an ethical entrepreneur.
- Is effective and capable of expressing ideas, contributing to a community of inquiry, actively listening and collaborating.
- Is locally and globally aware, well worldly traveled in fact or through the reading of human encounters; historical minded and historically literate about human history and the human condition.
- Is physically active, a participant in activities that create mental/physical challenges that foster whole person development.
- Is a developing artist, songwriter, poet, musician, actor, etc through practice, experience in, appreciation for and understanding of the arts.
- Is aware and knowledgeable of self-construction and actualization; has an immense sense of humor and an ingenious love of learning.