To allow our lunch program to be successful, we are encouraging all families to participate in the program. Below is the pricing structure for this year - it even has a few pre-pay incentives!
||Cost Per Meal
||Cost Per Year
How to order lunch for your student
Wheat Ridge Campus
- Print out the monthly menu included in the WAG's. Printed copies are available at our main office.
- On the menu, please circle the meals your student will eat. Include your student’s name, teacher’s name and how you paid.
- Please return menu with payment to the designated lunch menu drop box (black box just outside the main office door).
- Fill out the online order form for each of your students. The menu along with the online order form link is included in the WAG which is typically sent out two weeks prior to the new month.
- Login to mymealtime.com and confirm there are funds in your students' meal account.
Payment can be made by cash, check, or online at mymealtime.com. MealTime is a convenient way to deposit funds electronically. Use this website to make deposits into your student's lunch account. You may also view the spending history and account balance of each of your students. Please go to mymealtime.com and set up an account for your student. (you will need your student’s ID#). For questions about MealTime please visit the MealTime FAQ page.
Contact us with questions or concerns: