How to order lunch for your student
Wheat Ridge Campus
- Printed copies of the menu and order form are sent home in Friday Folders.
- On the menu, please circle the meals your student will eat. Include your student’s name, teacher’s name and how you paid.
- Please return menu with payment to the designated lunch menu dropbox (black box just outside the main office door).
- Fill out the online order form for each of your students. These are delivered via the Flyer Connect app.
- Login to mymealtime.com and confirm there are funds in your students' meal account.
Payment can be made by cash, check, or online at mymealtime.com. MealTime is a convenient way to deposit funds electronically. Use this website to make deposits into your student's lunch account. You may also view the spending history and account balance of each of your students. Please go to mymealtime.com and set up an account for your student. (you will need your student’s ID#). For questions about MealTime please visit the MealTime FAQ page.
Contact us with questions or concerns: