At Compass Montessori School we have two primary ways for you to stay up to date on all our important events.
Flyer Connect is our primary method of communicating with our community. With Flyer, families access their entire school life through messaging specifically from your child's classroom, calendar events, signups and resources that support the whole child socially and academically.
How to start receiving communications from Compass?
- Download the App - Search for “Flyer School”. Download the app and accept push notiﬁcations.
- Choose your Language - Set your language.
- Add your School - Tap the “+” (plus button) to search and add Compass Montessori School.
If you are on an iPad please follow these steps to install the app:
- Open the App Store app on the iPad
- Search for the app name that you want to download which is iPhone only, the app won’t show up yet
- Now tap on the “Filters” button next to the search box in App Store
- In the search filters, tap on “Supports” and choose “iPhone Only” from the selection options (the default is iPad Only). You should now see Flyer School
These communications are sent either as a voicemail or an email. In some instances, we will send a communication using both a voice message as well as an email. These communications are tied to family Jeffco Connect accounts. Be sure to have these up to date, otherwise, you will not receive these communications.