The 30+ runners on the team are training hard every Monday, Tuesday and Friday(long run days). The first race for the older participants is next Wednesday, September 11th! We need parent drivers to meet at school at 2:45 on meet days to transport to races. There is a short driver form required. If you haven’t yet, please log onto Jeffco Connect to pay the $50 program fee.
The MTSS League run by the Parks & Rec departments have come out with a tentative schedule for the Cross Country Meets: Links to schedule and maps is HERE!
- Sept. 11th (Wednesday) - Meet #1 - 4 pm - Clement Park - Foothills
- Sept. 16th (Monday) - Meet #2 - 4pm - Addenbrooke
- Sept. 25th (Wednesday) - Meet #3 - 4pm - Buchanan Park - Evergreen
- Oct. 2 or 7 - Meet #4 TBD
- Oct 14th - FINAL MEET - Bear Creek Lake Park - Lakewood
Practices are set for Monday, Tuesday and Friday (parent volunteers are welcome). We will gather on the elementary playground by 3:15 and practice until 4:15. Pick up will be at Tony Grampsas Park at 4:15. If you don’t pick up on time, students will wait for you back at school. It is not too late to join if you have a student interested in running. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me! Best, Alex email@example.com