Often times, parents of students in a Montessori school did not attend Montessori school themselves, and it's important to educate oneself to stay connected with what your children are doing at school. This experience is a partnership between our school and your family.
Here are a few ways you can actively educate yourself on the Montessori Philosophy and our school:
- Attend our Parent Education Workshops
- Attend all Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Attend all Student-Led Conferences
- Attend Watch Me Work events
- Provide open, clear communication with your guides and teachers
- Access our Parent Resources provided for you - videos, books and online reading
- Observe a classroom
- Read the Family & Student Handbook
Please see the provided tips for you family's role below.