Summer Program Overview
Compass Montessori Summer Program 2023
Please note: Summer Program is now full. Please complete the WAITLIST FORM to add your name to the waitlist.
Compass Summer Program is a six-week summer camp at our Golden Campus. We are planning a great flexible Summer Program for June & July 2023 at our Golden campus. Compass Summer Program is for ages three years through those entering 3rd grade in the 2023-24 school year. (Children must be 3 and fully independently potty trained by June 5, 2023 to attend our program.)
Our program is offered in six one-week options. Please see the dates below for each session.
Week 1 - June 5th - June 9th
Week 2 - June 12th - June 16th
Week 3 - June 19th - 23rd
No Summer Program June 26th - July 7th
Week 4 - July 10th - 14th
Week 5 - July 17th - 21st
Week 6 - July 24th - 28th
We strive to continue to offer a full-day, affordable, fun-filled Summer Program for children, and the fees are listed below.
Full Day (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
Fees are listed per the number of days per week chosen. Parents/Guardians may select how many days each week they want for their child for each session.
What to Expect
- Every week there will be summer fun filled activities to include water play, crafts, hikes, friends, etc.
- All Children’s House children (3, 4, and 5 year olds) MUST be fully potty trained, as we are not a facility that is licensed for diaper changing.
- We will provide a daily nap/rest time for all 3 & 4 year old children.
- A morning and afternoon snack will be provided.
- Children will need to bring a sack lunch daily. (We order pizza for all children on Weds at no additional cost, so a packed lunch is optional on Wednesdays.)
- Session I fees will be posted in your child’s Infinite Campus Parent Portal by May 19th and due by May 26th in addition to all completed registration forms.
- Session II fees will be posted in your child’s Infinite Campus Parent Portal by June 7th and due by June 12th in addition to all completed registration forms.
- The last day to make changes to your child’s days or weeks will be April 21, 2023.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Amy Ball at 303-420-8288 ext 1230 (Wheat Ridge office), 303-808-1998 (cell), or email [email protected].